What does a fiber protector do?
In general, fiber protectors create a barrier between the fibers of your area rug and a spill that might cause a stain. You can choose from our two levels of preventative fiber care to best suit your needs.
Level One – Basic Stain Protector
- Topically applied, coating the fibers
- 10-15 minute window to blot a spill
- Easier soil removal when vacuuming
- Needs to be re-applied after cleaning
Level Two – Microseal™ Fiber Protector
- Penetrates fibers and seals from within
- EPA rated non-toxic & hypoallergenic
- Provides UV protection
- Virtually permanent fiber protection